The Barry Table

It's about food, sure, but just like Barry tables across Chicago and around the country, this is also a place to share ideas, make plans for family reunions and boast about recent accomplishments, food-related or not.

Friday, May 29, 2009

Sean's Graduation, Laguna Beach, and the Lazy Organic Gardener

Last week, Sean graduated from Cal. Hard to believe. Here's a Flickr slide show of the graduation.

Link

Nanette and I and Sean and his mom went out to dinner afterwards, then Nanette and I drove, with her parents to Laguna Beach.

Here are some photos from that trip. Many of them are from a hike I took in the canyons above the town.



Finally, here's a link to my Lazy Organic Gardener blog in Climate Crossroads, the Sierra Club's embryonic online communty. It's been tough being lazy lately, what with all the planting to do and the drip irrigation to set up, but I think I can relax a bit now and let the plants grow.

No comments: