The Barry Table

It's about food, sure, but just like Barry tables across Chicago and around the country, this is also a place to share ideas, make plans for family reunions and boast about recent accomplishments, food-related or not.

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Some good chow after a rough day


Well it's been another rough day for me at the Newgard house. I've been doing my rounds, checking for birds out each window. Pam's been overfeeding them, so there is more than I'm used to checking on. And I'm still getting used to finding the comfortable places to sleep and testing each one is tiresome. So after a hard day of this kind of work, I just want to settle down and eat a fine meal.

2 comments:

Brian and Sheila said...

who is tesla cat? are you from out of town? you can watch the birds, but that's it.

Pam Barry said...

Telsa Cat, is originally from a shelter in Michigan. Kevin adopted him sometime last summer. Besides traveling, Tes enjoys catching spiders, sleeping and eating. Tesla proves himself to be a true foodie by only drinking water out a glass, never a bowl, and the occasional garnish of granola or crisps lettuce creating a fine-plated bowl of cat chow.